Thursday, October 15, 2009

Still in that colourful swing

Yup, still there...
As soon as I lay my eyes on that bag from the last post, I knew just what kind of earrings I wanted for it. I was relishing the idea of making them for a couple of days, and finally, here they are. I am very pleased, if I may say so myself :-)

The colours strike again with another knitted bangle - very imperfect, but it's for myself, so I don't care much.
A break from colour, and into practicality - I just needed this, so I made it.
But then, I went completely berserk, and decided to make a vest. And not just any kind of vest...
It took some patience to make all these pom-poms (there are around 30 of them here, plus some that I didn't use), and then put them in place one by one. I love it, and I look completely mad in it...and I love it. The inspiration came from the ruffle sleeve top, from one of the previous posts, but as soon as I put it on I started singing Are we human, or are we dancers... If you've seen The Killers video, you'll know why. Now I want feathers :))




4 comments:

Loca said...

A ovo cu d`iskopiram! ;)

Teodora said...

:)) udri!

Anonymous said...

Wow, love the pompom vest!!!

Teodora said...

Thank you! Others mostly think it's just mad

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails