Nela invited me to this game and I find it fun. So, the rules are: write six random things about yourself and illustrate them with a photo, so you would get to know other bloggers better.
Well, here goes:
1. I am a complete salt lover, I eat very salty food which mostly no one else can eat. I'm not much into sweets, but salt I love. Yep, bad for you, I know, but so are cigarettes and I smoke, too. Seems I'm into organ failure ;)
2. I am a complete sucker for colours, that is, certain colour combinations (they can be monochromatic as well), they make me weirdly happy and inspire me immensely. On that topic, I strongly dislike blue house-ware of any sort, while blue is one of my favourite colours in my wardrobe, and on the other hand - I never wear yellow, but love it in the house. Hmmm...
3. I am terrified of creepy crawlies, and pathologically so. Once I was late for work because I didn't dare go into the bathroom where I saw a bug. I had to call a friend to come and kill it. Seriously. I can't even kill them, I'm that terrified.
4. I used to have a "splav" (like a raft house) on river Sava, in Belgrade. My dream house has to be next to water and with loads of trees and a porch, I don't care about much else. I may never get it, but that was close enough ;) I love water and trees.
5. When the weather is nice, I love nothing better than to sit outside a cafe and watch people go by. The only other thing that relaxes me as much is driving or being driven (in whatever).(The picture is for Nela, since it was taken at Ada Safari).
6. I only comb my hair when I wash it. It's horrible, I know, but I really don't like combing it. And, yes, that's me in the picture.